my Hobbies and How I manage them…
- I shop at Old Navy for casual clothes, The Limited for work clothes, and Marshall’s/TJMaxx/Ross for shoes.
- ShoppingNotes – For every friend who uses ShoppingNotes, I get $1 gift card credit. Never Miss a Sale Again! Get Alerts When Price Drops. ShoppingNotes is shopping bookmark powered with price watch engine. Enjoy these benefits that your browser’s bookmark can’t offer: Bookmark any products with image and price, View and organize bookmarks all on one page, Get alerts whenever price changes, and Refresh prices instantly with one click. To save the hassle of copying and pasting the URL every time, install the Save to My Shopping Notes button.
- Birchbox – For every friend who joins Birchbox, I get 50 Birchbox Points. Membership is $10 per month. Birchbox is the best way to discover new beauty, grooming and lifestyle products. Join to receive monthly deliveries of top product samples from high-end brands.
- EBates – For every friend who signs up for EBates, I get $5+ bonus. Ebates.com is a great Web site that pays you cash back every time you shop online. Membership at Ebates is free. You get paid cash back for shopping by check or Paypal.
- I read contemporary and classic fiction, I use various reading apps on my Android phone, and Google Reader for blogs.
- Memphis Public Library and Information Center – explore the Digital Media Collectionfor ebooks and audiobooks and support with a donation to this local institution.Stay connected with the Memphis Public Library & Information Center through BookLetters e-mail newsletters. By signing up for BookLetters you’ll gain access to news about the hottest new titles and authors, professional reviews of the titles you want to know about, and even our own staff recommendations. You can even check our catalog to see if a book is available, right from your e-mail.BookLetters is made possible by a grant from Mid South Reads and The Assisi Foundation.
- The Booksellers at Laurelwood – Local, independent bookstore, part of the IndieBound network.Join the Gives Back loyalty program, members will receive preferred customer status while earning benefits and rewards. The cost of membership is $25.00 annually. Members will select one of the five Community Partners listed above, designating that a percentage of all their annual bookstore purchases be donated back to that particular organization. The Booksellers at Laurelwood will issue proceeds’ payment quarterly. Membership in the Gives Back program is renewable one year after registration. Membership in Gives Back is a great way to support your community – without breaking the bank. By shopping as you normally would at The Booksellers at Laurelwood, a portion of your dollars go straight to the community partner of your choice – making giving painless!
- Pact AppCash rewards for healthy living
- My Fitness Pal
- 2013 Running Log