Hello Friends, Family, Clients, Coworkers, Neighbors, Fans 🙂
I joined the Fogelman YMCA in April 2010. After some life and career challenges (along with a crash landing and a few months of absentee membership) – I collected myself and decided I needed to focus on something that I had full control over: my personal health. A few years of #OEW obscenely early workouts, @MRTC #RRS road races, spin-anniversaries, Grizzlies games, Redbirds games, and strong friendships later – I’m still standing and committed to supporting the YMCA.
I was selected as Fogelman YMCA Volunteer of the Year in 2013 [if you’re very interested, here is my personal story and embarrassing video interview part one and part two]
My goal for 2016 is to personally raise $1000 in pledges. I make my personal donation of $240 by automatic draft of $20 for 12 months along with my monthly membership dues.
YMCA of Memphis and the Mid-South 2016 Annual Campaign
- Provides one session of swim lessons
- Supports a child’s participation in one week of after school care
- Sends a child to one week of Summer Day Camp
- Supports a session of exercise and pool activity for a special needs child
- Allows a child to participate in after school care for one month
- Funds a water safety program for 10 students
- Helps ten children participate on a youth sports team
- Helps a senior enjoy a year of exercise or rehabilitation
- Enables a child to enroll in day camp for the entire summer
- Provides three months of youth development & leadership programs
- Provides a year of recreational activities for a family
You must be logged in to post a comment.