Hello Friends, Family, Clients, Coworkers, Neighbors, Fans 🙂
I joined the Fogelman YMCA in April 2010, and promptly forgot I was paying my membership dues until a fateful day in October. After I collected the pieces of my career, life, and sanity, I started working out regularly before 7am in the morning [what @StephMem and I called Obscenely Early Workout #OEW] In 2013, I created Social Fitness, ran the MRTC Road Race Series including the half marathon, celebrated Spin-Anniversary with WhitneyRunsOn, my parents joined their local branch, and I was selected as Fogelman YMCA Volunteer of the Year [my personal story and embarrassing video interview part one and part two]
My goal for 2015 is to personally raise $1000 in pledges. I make my personal donation of $100 by automatic draft of $10 for 10 months along with my monthly membership dues.
YMCA of Memphis and the Mid-South 2014 Annual Campaign
- Provides one session of swim lessons
- Supports a child’s participation in one week of after school care
- Sends a child to one week of Summer Day Camp
- Supports a session of exercise and pool activity for a special needs child
- Allows a child to participate in after school care for one month
- Funds a water safety program for 10 students
- Helps ten children participate on a youth sports team
- Helps a senior enjoy a year of exercise or rehabilitation
- Enables a child to enroll in day camp for the entire summer
- Provides three months of youth development & leadership programs
- Provides a year of recreational activities for a family
You must be logged in to post a comment.